Global Shares Reporting
Global Shares can provide the following reporting to our clients:
- Support Company Disclosure reporting, providing Valuation summary, EPS Dilutions, RS Expense and APIC reconciliation reports on a quarterly and annual basis;
- Provide or make available through on-line access, monthly control reports including Grant, Vesting and Cancellation recaps, Awards Outstanding and Payroll Reports. All associated balances such as granted, vested, unvested, forfeited, expired etc. would be included in these recaps / reports;
- Provide access to an on-line reporting tool to generate control reports as well as reports supporting requirements of IFRS. Alternatively clients can choose to have Global Shares deliver the required reports on a monthly / quarterly basis;
- The Global Shares System currently allows for two valuation models; Black Scholes and FASB Minimum Value Model. Global Shares can work with clients to calculate a Black Scholes fair value for new awards based on the volatility, pricing term and risk free rate determined. The system also allows for fair value modeling and will also apply both fixed and variable accounting depending on the participantís employee status.
- If an alternate valuation methodology is required e.g. Monte Carlo, the calculation can be completed offline and the fair value determined can then be uploaded into the system directly;
- Form generation and distribution, e.g. Form 42, forms can be generated by the Global Shares DTS tool based on the data in the administration system and can then be distributed by post or electronically by Global Shares or provided to the company for distribution.