Global Shares to sponsor the 2016 Irish ProShare Association Conference!
Old Link, Old event, Old Logo
Global Shares is delighted to announce we will be co-sponsor of the annual IPSA Conference taking place in Dublin on October 13th, along with employee-owned company EachandOther.
With a growing momentum behind employee ownership in Ireland, all key stakeholders and interested parties will gather in Dublin for this not-to-be-missed event, a showcase for employee participation.
This year’s impressive speaker line-up does not disappoint. Themed ‘Beyond these borders – Employee Ownership Globally’, the conference will focus on successes and lessons from other countries and what can be learned for Ireland.
Date: Thursday, 13th October 2016
Venue: The Morrison Hotel, Dublin
Time: 13.00 – 18:00
Speaker Line Up
- The Great Game of Business, UK: Teaching employees to think and act like owners – UK CEO Arend Welmers
- National Centre for Employee Ownership, United States – Learn what makes great employee owned businesses work and profitable for all. – Dallan Guzinski, Director of Workplace Development
- Virginie Perotin and Dr. Gabriel Burdin, Leeds University, will relate how ownership benefits the public service and how it can contribute to economic growth
- Eugene Murphy from Ervia (formerly Bord Gais) will give the employee’s perspective on what makes ESOTs great and how to make them work to everyone’s advantage
- Sean Quill, Global Shares Managing Director Ireland, will discuss Extending equity compensation around the world – it doesn’t have to be a burden!
Global Shares Sponsorship
Global Shares is delighted to continue its collaboration with the Irish ProShare Association through its sponsorship of this year’s conference. As an employee owned company, Global Shares understands the intricacies involved in setting up and developing a positive employee ownership culture and we are keen to promote its benefits through the sponsorship opportunities such as this.
As the Irish advocates for employee financial involvement, IPSA has played a critical role in lobbying the government on the significance of employee share ownership for the Irish economy. The efforts of the organisation have raised substantial awareness of employee equity compensation & its benefits across all industry types. For more information please visit the IPSA website.
Registration now open!
Click here to register for the IPSA Annual Conference 2016!
For more information!
Global Shares Marketing & Public Relations Department
Watch Our Videos!
Follow our Blog and Social Media Pages:
If you would like to discuss software solutions for your employee share plans please reach out to Global Shares: Contact us!
Notes – About Global Shares:
Global Shares is an exciting Irish employee-owned Share Plan Administration company from West Cork, with over 1 million users on our platform in over 100 countries. We develop highly specialised cloud-based software solutions as well as offering administration services and share trading to corporate clients to manage their employee share plans. Our client listing includes some of the largest and well-known companies in the world who use equity compensation to attract and retain a top class employee base. Established 10 years ago we employ 110 staff and have offices in Ireland, London, Lisbon, New York, California and Brazil. In 2009 we set about transforming our business model from service to software, launching our best-in-class new share plan administration technology onto the market in 2015, which set a new benchmark for the global share plan administration industry. The company is forecast to grow substantially in 2016 and beyond. For further information please visit www.www.globalshares.com