Global Shares was honoured to be crowned winner of Technology Ireland’s ‘Company of the Year 2021’ at the 29th Technology Ireland Awards, which took place at Dublin’s Westin Hotel on Friday, November 19th.
The Digital Technology Company Of The Year Award celebrates companies that have achieved exceptional success, developed innovative technologies and partnerships, and achieved significant sales results over the past year, and was sponsored by platinum sponsor EY Ireland.
Marking the announcement, Technology Ireland Director, Una Fitzpatrick said:
Other award winners of the event, which was broadcast via live stream, were CameraMatics, MCO (MyComplianceOffice), Brightflag, TEKenable, AIB, Kinia, AWS and IBM Research in Ireland. Bill Kearney was named Person of the Year at the Awards Ceremony.
EY Ireland sponsors the prestigious Digital Technology Company of the Year Award.
Full list of winners:
- Technology Ireland Company of the Year: Global Shares
- Technology Ireland Person of the Year: Bill Kearney,
- Emerging Company of the Year: CameraMatics
- Outstanding Achievement in International Growth: MCO (MyComplianceOffice)
- Technology Innovation of the Year: Brightflag
- Digital Technology Services Project of the Year: TEKenable
- #WomenInTech Company Initiative of the Year: AIB
- Tech4Good – Product/ Service Award: Kinia
- Technology Ireland CSR Award: AWS
- Excellence in Talent Development: Unum Ireland Limited
- Outstanding Academic Achievement of the Year: IBM Research in Ireland
For more information on this award please contact our Corporate Communications Manager Aisling Riordan at: [email protected]
About Technology Ireland
Technology Ireland is the largest and most influential business organisation representing Ireland’s tech sector. Our vision is to make Ireland a global technology powerhouse and to be the catalyst that delivers the most effective change for the technology sector in Ireland. To find out more please visit the Technology Ireland website.