Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

UK: Annual Reporting of Employee Share Awards


Read Mayer Brown’s legal update on the reporting of share-based awards. An update from a Global Shares associated UK Tax firm, Mayer Brown.

In this update Mayer Brown reminds Companies that make share-based awards (such as share or stock options, LTIP awards or RSUs) to employees in the UK must file an annual report with the UK tax authority, HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).

Read the full article by following the link below

 UK Annual Reporting of Employee Share Awards

Find out more about a range of reporting features that Global Shares have to offer Global Shares Reporting


Contact Us

Do you have a question for the Global Shares team?

Please don’t hesitate to contact us!






Up Next

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *