Global Shares has launched a jam-packed Events Calendar 2015
We invite you to connect with us in person and meet us at an event near you.
United States Events
- NCEO Meeting, Santa Clara, California, 12 March
- CEP and Silicon Valley NASPP 11th Annual Symposium, Santa Clara, California: 24 March
- NCEO: Employee Ownership Conference, Denver, Colorado 21-23 April
- Geo NECF 5th Annual National Equity Compensation Forum, Scottsdale, Arizona 14-16 September
- NASPP 23rd Annual Conference, San Diego, 27-30 October
- Aspirations Conference, California, November
- Davos 2015: ESOP Centre 16th Global Employee Equity Forum, Switzerland, 5-6 February
- ICSA Annual Conference, London, 12 March
- ESOP Centre, STEP Jersey Conference, Jersey, 13 March
- GEO’s 16th Annual Conference, London, 15-17 April
- ICSA Annual Irish Conference, Dublin 21 May
- ICSA Scotland Conference, Edinburgh, 10 June
- ESOP 27th annual European Employee Equity Plans Conference, Rome, 4-5 June
- Employee Benefits Centre Live 2015, London, 21-22 September
- Irish Proshare Association Annual Conference, Dublin, October
- IFS Proshare Conference, London, October
“Our Team will attend these Events & Conferences in a variety of capacities – as Guest Speakers on Discussion Panels, as Exhibitors with exhibition booths and as Presenters showcasing new product developments. We believe it is vital to our business to actively participate in Industry Events. It keeps us plugged in, ensuring we are better connected, better informed and better positioned to meet the changing needs of our Clients”
Tim Houstoun, CEO, Global Shares
Do you have a question for the Global Shares team?
Please don’t hesitate to contact us!
About Global Shares
Global Shares is a market-leading provider of outsourced Employee Share Plan Administration Services and highly innovative cloud-based Software for companies Equity Administration and Financial Reporting.
With offices in New York, California, London and Ireland, we work with public and private companies listed on multiple exchanges with participants in 100+ countries. Our next generation software products and services are created 100% in-house by our IT team and are renowned for their high quality, flexibility and reliability. Global Shares success is attributed to its refreshing client-centric approach to the equity plan industry, its fully-customizable products and its sharp-minded team of experienced compensation professionals.
This Company has shaped its business for major expansion in the coming years as it rolls out its new first class Software, Administration and Financial Products to global markets. For more information please browse our website www.globalshares.com.