Global Shares is delighted to be shortlisted as a finalist for the Technology Ireland Company of the Year Award 2021.
These awards ‘celebrate companies that have achieved exceptional success, developed innovative technologies and partnerships, and achieved significant sales results over the past year’.
EY Ireland sponsors the lead award category – Digital Technology Company of the Year:
The next stage of the awards will see the shortlisted entries present to ten independent judging panels, composed of CEOs and founders of successful Irish technology companies, and leaders within the technology sector.
The finalists in Global Shares’ category – Digital Technology Company of the Year – are:
- Global Shares
- MCO (MyComplianceOffice)
The other award categories are:
- Emerging Company of the Year
- Outstanding Achievement in International Growth (sponsored by Enterprise Ireland)
- Technology Innovation of the Year (sponsored by Workhuman)
- Digital Technology Services Project of the Year (sponsored by FIT ICT Associate Professional)
- #WomenInTech Company Initiative of the Year (sponsored by Technology Ireland DIGITAL Skillnet)
- Tech4Good – Product/ Service Award (sponsored by Fidelity Investments)
- Technology Ireland CSR Award
- Excellence in Talent Development (sponsored by Technology Ireland ICT Skillnet)
- Outstanding Academic Achievement
The winners of this year’s awards will be announced at the annual awards event on November 19th at the Westin Hotel, Dublin.
About Technology Ireland
Technology Ireland is the largest and most influential business organisation representing Ireland’s tech sector. Our vision is to make Ireland a global technology powerhouse and to be the catalyst that delivers the most effective change for the technology sector in Ireland. This vision is achieved by a rich ecosystem of individuals & member companies, working collaboratively towards our common goals.
Visit the Technology Ireland website, to find out more.