In this episode of Let’s Take Stock, we’re taking a look behind the scenes at the ever-evolving startup/VC relationship.
From securing the funding, to expanding into a new market – we’ll be lifting the lid on what goes on when a VC decides to come on board. Joining us to discuss this area further is Edel Coen, Principal at Molten Ventures.
Listen below or find us on Spotify.
- What do founders need to know to attract an investor
- “Green Flags” VCs look out for
- The various steps involved in the startup onboarding process
- The role equity comps hold
- The things founders need to look out for in their share pool when expanding
- And examples of the above
Meet our guest
Edel started her career in Silicon Valley where she spent five years working with Irish enterprise software companies on all aspects of their US market entry strategy. Prior to Molten, she invested in early-stage sustainability and digital health ventures with BVP. Edel is Head of Dealflow and manages Molten’s Deal Origination team. Her investment focus areas are Enterprise, Deeptech, and Digital Health and she acts on the Boards of Gardin, Aktiia, MostlyAI, Clue, and Automation Hero.