The difference between a successful and unsuccessful IPO often comes down to preparation. Being able to align all the various stakeholders, achieve the necessary targets and put everything else needed in place can be a mind-boggling task for business leaders.
Those people ringing the bell at the opening of a stock exchange, celebrating their company going public, have earned the right to be there.
In this e-book, we explore what you need to do when it comes to your equity compensation strategy on your journey to an IPO. We look at:
- How you design employee share plans to be IPO-ready.
- The different routes you can take to an IPO, including a SPAC.
- An equity compensation & IPO checklist.
- What type of plan works best for your unique context.
- How to leverage your plans to attract and retain talent.
To download the eBook, please enter your details below.