Did you know that your employees don’t need to wait to receive a proxy ballot in the mail to vote in your company’s next AGM? Our online solution allows Share Plan Admins to manage proxy voting online, which lets companies open voting early and gather feedback on key issues.
Our solution consists of two core elements — Voting Task Management and Reporting
1. Voting Task Management
When your employees login to their employee portal on Global Shares, they’ll see the number of shares available with which they can vote on.
Top Features Include:
- Personalized Tasks – Voting tasks can be personalized for each Shareholder and/or Family Trust (for Private companies). There is also the option to assign specific resolutions to select populations, and different quorums to different resolutions (e.g., Ordinary vs. Special).
- Multiple Securities – For dual-listed companies, shareholders can vote across multiple security classes.
- Split Voting – Split voting can be enabled if you offer your shareholders the ability to split their votes across different election choices.
- Personalized Communications – Auto-generated Personalized Communications can be sent for each voting event.
- Documentation – Attach any relevant documentation such as proxy voting forms that you want employees to refer to, to inform their voting decisions.
You can watch the votes coming in live or wait until voting is complete to extract the results and examine how the votes breakdown by resolution, security class, or participant group.