There’s no doubt that the working world is changing at an unprecedented pace and scale.
The modern global workforce is multi-generational, multi-faceted and more mobile than ever. Non-traditional service arrangements with consultants and ‘gig’ economy workers are becoming the norm. There are new laws and increased enforcement meaning that it’s imperative that you’re on top of compliance.
With all of this in mind, Global employers are constantly challenged to design and administer employee equity plans that will attract, retain and motivate the brightest and best talent.
This webinar focuses on the latest trends in equity incentive plans and provides food for thought as to how your company should respond.
- Changing employment trends – gender pay gap disclosure, a new culture of personal data privacy, a modern digitally connected workforce
- Holding and deferral periods -optimizing features to get the balance right for all parties
- Retirement vesting – playing the long game
- Automation – using automatic processes to make it easy for employees to participate in equity plans
- Fractional shares and dividend equivalents – slicing and dicing equity to maximize benefits
- Employee loans – lending employees the funds they need to fully participate
- Clawbacks 2.0 – addressing reputational and other damage to the business
To view the webinar, please register below.