Do you have an SAYE scheme?
If so, you may have heard about the recent updates introduced by the HMRC that impact Capital Gains Tax (CGT) and Bonus Tax Rates – as well as the announcement of more changes coming in 2024.
What does this mean for you and your participants?
Some participants may receive CGT tax bills for the first time, while others may receive higher bills than before. Meanwhile, the change in Bonus Tax Rates may yield higher returns for some.
In our webinar, we’ll be discussing:
- Specifics on the reduced CGT exemption limit and implications for share plan participants
- The possibilities around using ISAs to help shelter individuals from potentially higher CGT bills
- The return of the bonus rate for SAYE plan participants
- What the changes mean to Sharesave plans and SIPs
- How companies can look to inform participants on these changes
- What effects, if any, the updates are likely to have on employee enthusiasm for share plan participation
Darren Smith, Head of Business Development UK & Ireland for Global Shares, a J.P. Morgan company will be joined by Zoe Denny-Thomas, Senior Consultant & Equity Communications Practice Leader EMEA, for AON in our latest webinar to talk through the specifics of the updates, their likely effects, and the importance of an effective communication plan to give your participants the information they may need.